|Hinweis: Beate Navarro Bullock ist seit dem 30.10.2011 nicht mehr im Fachgebiet beschäftigt.
Dr. Beate Navarro Bullock (geb. Krause)
I am currently a Ph.D. student in the computer science department at the University of Kassel working in the Knowledge and Data Engineering team. Before, I graduated (MSc) from the Humboldt University of Berlin in October 2006 with Information Science as my major. In 2004, I obtained my first degree (BA) in Information Science at the Berufsakademie Stuttgart (BA) as part of a cooperative education program with IBM.
My research focuses on spam detection and information retrieval methods for folksonomies. I am also interested in data mining, natural language processing and machine learning methods.
- Summer term 2009: Tutorial Information Retrieval
- Summer term 2008: Tutorial Statistical Natural Language Processing
- Winter term 2007/2008: Tutorial Information Retrieval
You can find student projects at Overview student projects 07/08.
Events and News
- Summer 2008: Internship at Microsoft Research.
- Try our ECML PKDD Discovery Challenge 2008 (15./19. September, Antwerp, Belgium)
Get a snapshot of my life
… with some of my BibSonomy tags.