On this page we provide the source code for some of our projects and algorithms. Please have a look at the corresponding paper for further details. We can not provide support for the source code.
- Some of the modules which BibSonomy is based on are available in a Maven repository. There is also a project page which contains an issue tracker.
- FolkRank is an algorithm for search and ranking in collaborative tagging systems. It has been integrated into the community support architecture of the social semantic desktop developed by the NEPOMUK project. The source code is available from the project's SVN repository.
- Trias is an algorithm for computing triadic concepts which fulfill minimal support constraints. The source code is available on the project page.
- Ubicon is a platform for ubiquitous and social networking. The system provides several applications organized in different event categories. The source code is available on the project page.
- WideNoise Plus for Android
- WideNoise Plus samples decibel noise levels, and displays them on a worldwide interactive map. The source code is available on the project page.