talks by Tom Hanika
(invited talks marked with *)
- September 2020: ‚Towards Conceptual-Explainable AI‘*, Dagstuhl Meeting on the Application of Formal Sciences — Knowledge Engineering
- August 2020: ‚Explainable Dependencies in Large Data Sets through Probably Approximately Correct Horn Clauses‘*, Departmental Seminar, Faculty of Computer Science, University of Koblenz · Landau
- December 2019: ‚Interactively Discovering Implicational Knowledge in Wikidata‘, WikiPaka @ 36th Chaos Communication Congress, Leipzig, Germany
- September 2019: ‚Discovering Implicational Knowledge in Wikidata‘*, Departmental Seminar, Faculty of Computer Science, National Research University Higher School of Economics, Moscow, Russia
- August 2019: ‚Collaborative Conceptual Exploration‘*, Departmental Seminar, Faculty of Computer Science, National Research University Higher School of Economics, Moscow, Russia
- July 2019: ‚An Invitation to Formal Concept Analysis‘*, International Conferences on Conceptual Structures at Philipps-Universität Marburg, Germany
- June 2019: ‚Knowledge Graphs und Wissenschaftler_innen Genealogien‘*, Berliner Bibliothekswissenschaftliches Kolloquium at Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Germany.
- February 2019: ‚Von Wikipedia über Wikidata zu Begriffsverbänden‘*, Ernst-Schröder-Seminar, Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany
- July 2018 : ‚Intrinsic Dimension in Clustering‘*, Colóquio de Departamento de Matemática at Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina, Florianopolis, Brazil .
- July 2018 : ‚Approximately Correct Implication Bases‘*, Grupo de Estudos em Aprendizagem de Máquina at Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina, Florianopolis, Brazil
- June 2018: ‚Individuality in Social Networks‘ , XXXVIII Sunbelt Conference at Utrecht, Netherlands .
- June 2018: ‚Towards Collaborative Conceptual Exploration‘ , International Conferences on Conceptual Structures at Edinburgh Napier University, United Kingdom.
- June 2017: ‚On the Usability of Probably Approximately Correct Implication Bases‘ , International Conference on Formal Concept Analysis at IRISA/INRIA, Rennes, France.
- December 2016: ‚Social networks and their base of implications‘ , Computational Social Science Winter Symposium at GESIS, Cologne, Germany.
- June 2016: ‚Some Experimental Results on Randomly Generating Formal Contexts‘ , International Conference on Concept Lattices and Their Applications at HSE, Moscow, Russia.