- A direct link to the proceedings for ICFCA 2023 can be found here.
- The Notebooks of the CoNo-Concepts 2023 workshop can be found here.
- The conexp-clj jar files for the tutorial can be found here.
- The paper Towards Ordinal Data Science which was used to motivate the panel discussion.
Slides of the Invited Speakers and Latebreaking Result Talk
- Reinhard Diestel: Tangles: from Wittgenstein to graph minors and back
- William T. Trotter: Modern Concepts of Dimension for Partially Ordered Sets – References
- Jan Konečný: Formal Concept Analysis in Boolean Matrix Factorization: Algorithms and Extensions to Ordinal and Fuzzy-Valued Data
- Oliver Deussen How to Visualize Sets and Set Relations
- Alessandra Palmigiano Logical foundations of categorization theory
- Manuel Ojeda Aciego On the φ-degree of inclusion
- Christian Jäkel Breaking the Barrier: A Computation of the Ninth Dedekind Number