Stiftungsprofessur der Gemeinnützigen Hertie-Stiftung
Welcome to our Department 16 Electrical Engineering and Computer Science - Research Unit Knowledge and Data Engineering
Our complete visitor address is:
University of Kassel
Dept.16 Electrical Engineering/Computer Science
Research Unit Knowledge and Data Engineering
Wilhelmshöher Allee 73
The main entrance is the one labelled with 73. It is the one you see from the red light at the tram stop. Our windows are on the ground floor at the very right of the building.
View Larger Map
How to get here?
- Airport Frankfurt(M):
- Depending on the train schedule (see below) go to one of the train stations "Fernbahnhof" or "Regionalbahnhof" located at Terminal 1 (from Terminal 2 there is a bus or a sky train, both approx. 10 min. and free of charge, to Terminal 1), and take a train to Kassel Wilhelmshöhe. In case of doubt, go to "Fernbahnhof". You may have to change trains in Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof (main station). Tickets can be bought at a travel agency close to the train station, or at ticket machines which accept credit cards. Check the train schedule as described below.
- Airport Hanover:
- Take the S-Bahn to Hannover Hauptbahnhof (main station) and from there a train to Kassel Wilhelmshöhe. Check the train schedule as described below.
- Airport Paderborn/Lippstadt:
Hosts low fare airlines. Interesting e.g. for some European destinations, see flight schedule.
Take shuttle bus to Paderborn Hauptbahnhof, and a train from there to Kassel Wilhelmshöhe. Check the train schedule as described below.
- Train from the Airports to Kassel:
Travel times airport-Kassel Wilhelmshöhe are approx. 2 hours from all three airports.
Check your schedule at bahn.de by typing in at "from" one of:
- Hannover Flughafen
- Paderborn/Lippstadt Airport, Büren
- Bahnhof Wilhelmshöhe, Kassel (don't go to Kassel Hbf)
- Murhardstraße/Universität, Kassel (includes the tram to the university).
- By car
- Use the route planner HERE WeGo and type in "Wilhelmshöher Allee 73" as destination.
In the following please find some further useful information in order to prepare your visit: