13th International Conference on Conceptual Structures
Conceptual Structures: Common Semantics for Sharing Knowledge
July 18-22, 2005, Kassel, Germany
The following researchers have accepted to give an invited talk at ICCS 2005:
- Rose Dieng, INRIA, Sophia Antipolis, France: Conceptual Graphs for Semantic Web Applications
- Norbert Fuchs, University of Zürich, Switzerland: Knowledge Representation and Reasoning in (Controlled) Natural Language
- Joseph Goguen, UCSD, San Diego, USA: What is a Concept?
- Ian Horrocks, Manchester, UK: Applications of Description Logics: State of the Art and Research Challenges
- Eduard Hovy, ISI, Los Angeles, USA: Methodologies for Reliable Construction of Ontological Knowledge
- Yannis Kalfoglou, University of Southhampton, UK: Using Formal Concept Analysis and Information Flow for modelling and sharing
common semantics: lessons learnt and emerging issues
- Aldo de Moor, STAR LAB, Brussels, Belgium: Patterns for the Pragmatic Web
- Ambjörn Naeve, KTH, Stockholm, Sweden: Conzilla: a Conceptual Interface to the Semantic Web
- George Paliouras, NCSR, Athens, Greece: On the Need to Bootstrap Ontology Learning with Extraction Grammar Learning
The full article related to the talks will be included in the Springer LNAI proceedings.
Here you can find some material related to the invited talks (additional papers, slides):